Saturday, August 8, 2009

When Unique Meets Adorable - Felted Art by Chimera

Today's post features the amazing feltwork by Chimera. Now, there's a bit of feltwork out there to be sure, so it's takes a bit to stand out and I think some of the work done by Chimera does just that.

I adore the felted "diorama" or play mat. It's art and fun. I love looking at it, it takes me away to fanciful places in my mind and makes me want to crawl in and explore -or at least go read The Hobbit! LOL.

She also has some adorable little felted aliens you've gotta see. I like one in particular, Norman - I *heart* Norman. ;D

Visit her Etsy shop to see all of her gorgeous, unique things. She also has a cute blog.

Is he roasting a marshmallow? I LOVE roasted marshmallows!


This is Norman! :D
This is Norman being annoyed at his friend! :D


1 comment:

);